Specialising in lightweight efficient systems that are well known worldwide, Nuaform utilise high quality products with many benefits to the builder / developer.
Our formwork systems comprise the following qualities:
- Strong: High torsional stiffness. Rated to 60 kN/m2 concrete pressure
- Light: Crane independent manual formwork
- Fast: Logical joint pattern, grid consistent height and width, quick release fastenings
- Finish: Quality concrete surfaces
- Safe: Self-securing platform brackets
Nuaform can place concrete to meet your pouring and finishing requirements, including large pours of 1,000m³ or more. We supply all the materials and equipment required to get the job done efficiently and in a timely manner.
We can supply concrete pumping equipment to any location in Ireland.
Our concrete works team has extensive experience in the following:
- Footings, bases & Slabs-On-Grade
- Walls & Columns
- Suspended Slabs
- Retaining structures
We directly employ steel fixers who are experienced in all aspects of commercial, civil and domestic reinforcing and ensure all work is monitored by one of our supervisors on-site.
Our reinforcement capabilities include:
- Footings & Ground Slabs
- Pile caps
- Wall & Columns Steel
- Suspended Slab Reinforcement
- Precast Panels, Beams, Columns
- Stressed slabs
Propping & Temporary Works
Our structural engineers can provide you with detailed temporary works designs which can implemented on site by our highly skilled teams.
Our propping and temporary works capabilities include:
- Basement wall propping
- External and internal wall propping
- Structural integrity propping
- Shoring & needling
Contact us to discuss your project.